ONLINE SHOP WWW.NETSADDLE.COM
- Information under Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- Owner of the processing.
- Data processing and consent to processing
Selle Italia points out that while on some occasions the processing of personal data is necessary to allow the execution of the requested services, in other cases such processing is optional.The computer systems and software that enable the operation of the Website acquire, during their normal activity, some personal data of the Users whose transmission is implied in the use of internet communication protocols.Consequently, mere access to the Website implies the acquisition, by the Owner, of information and data relating to the User. By way of example, this may be: addresses provided by internet providers, computer domain names used by Users, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of required resources, time of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, numeric code indicating the status of the server response (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the User’s operating system and IT environment.These data will be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and checking its proper functioning, and will be deleted immediately after their processing.In addition, the registration to the Website – optional and voluntary, but still preferable if the User intends to make online orders for Selle Italia products – as well as making orders and sending, also optionally and voluntarily, e-mails to the e-mail addresses indicated on the Website, entail the acquisition of the User’s personal data, such as, for example, e-mail address, name, surname, address.The user is free to choose whether to provide his/her personal data or not. It is understood that non disclosure of personal data or refusal to consent to their processing will result in the impossibility of placing orders for Selle Italia products through the Website.
- Purpose of processing.
The Users’ personal data may be used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website, to check its proper functioning, and to ascertain any liability, in the event of any violation by the Users to the detriment of the Website, of Selle Italia or of third parties.In addition to the purposes described above:
- The data of the Users who register on the Website will be processed: (i) in order to make access and navigation possible on the Website; (ii) to provide the User with the services offered by Selle Italia through the Website; (iii) to manage and execute Selle Italia’s purchase orders from the Users through the Website; (iv) to handle Users’ requests of technical nature, commercial nature or on the status of orders; (v) for monitoring business relations needs with the Users; and (vi) for the purpose of marketing and sending advertising material; whereas
- The data of the Users who place orders on the Website without registering will be processed only to manage and execute the orders and Users’ requests on their progress.
In handling the data that can, directly or indirectly, identify the User, Selle Italia seeks to comply with a principle of strict necessity. For this reason, Selle Italia has configured the Website in such a way that the use of the User’s personal data is minimized. Therefore, the treatment of the personal data of the User is excluded when the purposes pursued may, in the case at issue, be accomplished by the use of anonymous data (such as in market researches aimed at improving the services) or by other means which allow to identify the person concerned only when needed or at the request of judicial authorities and police (such as, for example, traffic and retention data on the Website or data on the User’s IP address).
- Communication and disclosure of data.
The Users’ personal data may be communicated to third parties who provide the goods available on the Website, or provide services in relation to the Website, or perform statistical analysis, for statistical purposes or transport and delivery activities of the ordered products, in any case within the limit of the purposes of the above processing.Disclosure to third parties can be made to parties located both in Italy and abroad, even outside the territory of the European Union.No personal data will be publicly disclosed.
- Manner of processing.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss, misuse or abuse of data and unauthorized access, as provided by law.
- Rights of the relevant parties pursuant to Art. 7 of the Privacy Code.
The Users concerned (the “Relevant Parties“) shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them and their communication in an intelligible form.The Relevant Parties have the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the Owner, of the managers and of the designated representative, in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2, of the Privacy Code;
- the persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of, as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or persons in charge.
The relevant parties also have the right to obtain:
- the update, amendment or, where relevant, the integration of data;
- the deletion, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be retained, in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been notified, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except where such fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The Relevant Parties have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data relating to them, for the purpose of sending advertising material or materials for direct sales, or for conducting market research or commercial communication.
- Update of the Information.
- Applicable Law and Competent Court.